Winter Service Requests

Snow Issues Tracker

Residents can report un-shoveled sidewalks and illegally parked cars with the Snow Issues Tracker here.


City residents can call Cityline at 315-448-2489 to report other snow related concerns or to make service requests. 


  • Call (315) 448-CITY (2489)
  • Press #1 if you have a sewer emergency
  • Press #2 to submit a service request

*When calling Cityline after-hours, leave a message with your service request for our Public Works team.