Report a Problem with a Tree


Step 1.Make sure the tree is on public property

If you’re not sure if a tree is on public or private property, or if you have additional questions about a tree, contact 315-473-4330 extension 3514.

Step 2.Report the issue online

If there’s a problem with a tree, such as a fallen or hanging tree limb, tell us/report it to us using our website.

Report Issue