The Division of Neighborhood Development supports residential and economic growth by:
- Administering federal, state, and local funding programs
- connecting organizations with grants and other resources
We partner with residents, developers, and community organizations and agencies to preserve and improve our neighborhoods.
Our work includes:
- Working with residents to improve our neighborhoods and address quality of life concerns
- Administering grants that support community-driven development
- Developing high-quality affordable housing
Visit Neighborhood Development to learn more.