SYRCityline - How It Works
SYRCityline is available for download as on app on the following platforms
On Desktop Computers
The widget above allows you to make service requests, and well as discover existing problems that have been reported, from your desktop computer. To report an issue:
- Make sure the Report tab is selected .
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
- Click Next.
- Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Enter a Title (required), additional Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
- Enter your name and e-mail address so you can be notified when the issue has been rectified.
- Click Submit.
On Mobile Phone App
Once you have sent a report, you will receive email letting you know your service request has been received. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email as well.
SYRCityline is powered by SeeClickFix. For technical support with the SeeClickFix platform (web or mobile), please email email@example.com.